Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Barry's Art @ Rumors Boutique


Apparently I make hipster art. No, just kidding. For I don't use stencils, like graffiti or draw deer and owls, but my work will be for sale on the walls of Rumors Boutique ("injecting the south with style") at 404 N Harrison St., Richmond, VA. If your unfamiliar with Rumors, it's an independent clothing/music/etc. store that also functions as a Venue for live music. It's a pretty interesting place to say in the least. Anywho, my work will be for sale until early Dec. so come by and check it out. Thanks Casey!

-Barry


www.barrybruner.com

1 comment:

Cello said...

sweet artwork!

I am an artist myself and I am creating a Graphic Novel and I made a blog documenting the process, i'll have artwork, sketches, ideas & more posted on there. I saw you were into graphic novels and thought you would like to be interested in following the blog. I need followers to build up a buzz and if you think the project looks cool, I would appreciate it.

You can find the blog here:
http://scorchcorner.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Cello